The following terms and conditions apply to all bookings through Travel Beats. Please read carefully so you are aware and understand. These terms and conditions apply to bookings made over the phone, in person, by email or online through the website. In proceeding with a confirmed booking, payment of the deposit indicates you are in agreement of these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns that you wish to discuss regarding these terms and conditions please do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com or call 0406 534 996.
A booking is on a request basis. All quotes and bookings are subject to availability at the time of placing the booking request. Once you have received confirmation from us in writing and your deposit has been paid, your booking is confirmed. It is a binding offer from you, the client, to the accommodation, tour and/ or event through Travel Beats as an agent and operator.
Please be aware due to the nature of being a booking agent, your contact details will be passed on to the relevant areas in case there is a need of urgent contact to do with your booking.
All bookings require a 50% deposit at time of booking to confirm reservation.
Please note that all event tickets will be charged in full at the time of booking. See below T&C's for Event Bookings.
As the majority of our packages include 1 or more particular events, Travel Beats does not accept any responsibility for the cancellation of a performer or full event.
The following terms & conditions are relevant to cancellations including if the packaged event is cancelled or amended by Event Management.
- Ticket to the event will be refunded at the discretion of the Performers Management
- If the Client wishes to cancel, outside 1 month prior to travel, half of the the deposit (50% of total booking) will be lost, including in the circumstance of an event cancellation or artist line up changes
- In the circumstance of an event amending dates, refunds will be assessed on a case by case basis around the clients arrival dates
- Any cancellations received after final balance is received will forfiet all monies paid. Refunds may be assessed against each accommodations cancellation policy depending on cancellation reasons
Responsibility for Goods
1. The Client is responsible for the Goods (means: the tent and all furnishings described in confirmation and on location. Any replacements for the bell tent and furnishings and all accessories and other equipment) for the duration of the Festival Event and will be charged the replacement cost for any Goods lost or damaged during the rental period, however such loss or damage may have been caused.
2. The Client is responsible for any and all expenses, damages, losses and/or claims incurred by Travel Beats arising from any negligence, misuse, omission or fault of the Client.
3. If the Goods or any part thereof are returned damaged, defective, worn or unclean, except where due to fair wear and tear and/or a defect in the Goods, Travel Beats will be entitled to charge the Client for the cost of any repair and/or cleaning required to return the Goods to a condition fit for reuse.
4. The Client is liable for the full replacement costs of any unrepairable or missing Goods.
The Client must
1. Keep the Goods in the condition provided and only use them as they would be used by a careful owner
2. Upon installation of the Goods immediately examine the Goods to satisfy as to its condition, suitability and fitness for the purpose for which they are required. In accepting these Terms and Conditions the Client acknowledges that they will examine the Goods to satisfy themselves accordingly
3. Protect the Goods from damage, theft and/or other risks at all times
4. Be responsible for the actions of any Guest, whether authorised by Travel Beats or not
5. Not use the Goods for any illegal purpose. Including but not limited to consumption or possession of prohibited substances
6. Only use the Goods in a reasonable and safe manner
7. Report any damage, or loss of, the Goods to the Travel Beats immediately as the damage or loss occurs
8. Keep any part of the Goods (tent and any other framed structure attached) completely closed and secure while not in use
9. Not tamper with the any part of the equipment, including the structure, and in particular not affix or suspend any item from the equipment whatsoever without the prior written consent from Travel Beats
10. Not use any heating, cooking, lighting or other gas or electrical appliances of any kind
11. Be liable for any breach of this agreement committed by the Client's aquaintances
12. Not remove the Goods or any part of hired equipment from the position of its installation
Installation of Goods
1. In the event of sever weather conditions including winds above 20km/h, the Travel Beats reserves the right to either postpone or cancel the installation due to workplace health and safety concerns. Travel Beats shall, under no circumstances, be liable for any delay or non-performance as a result of adverse weather conditions. In the event of sever weather, Travel Beats reserves the right to determine whether installation/ set up shall continue, if Travel Beats determines that, for safety reasons, the installation shall not continue, this agreement will be terminated and the Client shall have no claim against Travel Beats. Travel Beats is entitled to recover reasonable costs incurred when attempting to install the Goods under this clause
2. The Client must ensure Travel Beats is provided with clear access to the site, free of any obstructions
Collection of Goods (applys to separate individual hire)
1. The Goods must be ready for collection by Travel Beats at the end of the agreed rental period. All rubbish and personal property must be removed by the Client prior to the prearranged time for collection
2. Should the Goods, in whole or in part, not be ready for collection at the end of the rental period, Travel Beats will be entitled to charge the Client an additional fee equal to the total cost of 1 day hire for each day of the current booking for every additional day or part thereof that the Goods are retained by the Client. Travel Beats will also be entitled to charge the Client for any additional transportation costs incurred as a result of the Client's failure to arrange for the Goods to be ready for collection.
1. The Client will maintain at its own expense all appropriate insurance (a) for theft and damage to the Goods hired for an amount not less than the full replacement cost of the Goods; (b) for liability and property insurance coverage in amounts necessary to fully protect Travel Beats and its Goods against all claims, loss or damage
2. The Client grants to Travel Beats the right to access at all times to inspect, repair and/or examine the Goods and in case of breach of this agreement, to repossess the Goods
3. Travel Beats may retake possession of the Goods if the Client breaches any provision of this agreement
Exclusion of liability
1. The Client releases Travel Beats from, and agrees to compensate Travel Beats in respect of any third party claims, suits, demands, action, costs and expenses for damage or injury to a person or property arising directly or indirectly from the hire or use of the Goods by the Client or any third party using the Goods during the rental period
2. Travel Beats will not be responsible for, and the Client will reimburse Travel Beats against any and all claims for the injury to persons or loss or damage to property howsoever caused unless it is proved that such injury or damage caused by faulty material or workmanship or negligence by Travel Beats.
3. Travel Beats takes no responsibility for the actions of any third party providers who may operate alongside Travel Beats from time to time. The Client participates in activities and events run by third party providers at its own risk and Travel Beats will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused in connection with any third party provider/ operator or activity run by a third party provider/ operator
1. The Client agrees to provide Travel Beats with a security deposit of $300.00 per tent or credit card details to be processed as a pre authorisation (funds frozen) as a security to fulfil any of the Client's obligations under this agreement. For that purpose, the Client authorises Travel Beats to charge the credit card used to place this booking (or other nominated card) for any damages caused to Travel Beats and/ or equipment by the Client breaching any part of this agreement.
1. While every effort will be made by Travel Beats to carry out bookings, the full performance of a booking is subject to variation or cancellation by Travel Beats resulting from Acts of God, Strikes, Riots, War, Lockouts or any other disturbances. Also including Flood, Storm, Fire, Gale or Cyclone restrictions on the use of Transport, Fuel or Power. or labour or any other cause beyond the control of Travel Beats
1. Smoking is strictly prohibited in any and all tents or similar structures associated with the Goods
Tea Lights and Candles
1. The use of candles, tea lights or open flames of any type are strictly prohibited in and around any and all tents or similar structures associated with the Goods
Title to Goods
1. The Client acknowledges that Travel Beats retains title of ownership of the Goods and that the CLient has rights to possess the Goods on a hire basis only. The CLient does not have any right to pledge Travel Beats's credit in connection with the Goods and agrees not to do so.
2. The Client also agrees not to attempt, offer agree to, assign, sub-let, lend, pledge on hire or otherwise part with or attempt to part with the personal possession session of the Goods
3. The Client also agrees to not to conceal or alter the Goods or make any addition or alteration to, or repair of, the Goods
** Please see EVENT BOOKING T&C's also
1. Client: The client is the person who makes the booking. They take full responsibility for all other passengers in their party
2. Transfers: Transport provided to clients traveling to/from tourist attractions and to/from resorts or local towns, or resorts.
3. Third parties such as travel agents and resorts who make transfer bookings with us, on behalf of clients.
1. When you, the client, make an advanced booking you must complete a transfer request form accepting, on behalf of your party, the terms of these booking conditions and pay the balance in full. The contract will exist when we issue our confirmation and receipt of payment.
2. A client will also be deemed to have agreed to these Terms & Conditions once the payment details have been sent through on the booking request and will abide by these terms and conditions.
3. Where two or more people are included on the same booking, the person purchasing the booking shall be deemed responsible and accepts these booking conditions on behalf of each member of the party.
4. Our transfer service operates on a first come first served basis.
5. Your airport transfer booking has been made with Travel Beats Pty Ltd
6. The confirmation email is your ticket and your booking reference number is as quoted as your invoice number. You may be asked to show/quote this booking number on pick up.
7. We reserve the right to charge a $5 admin fee should you make an amendment to the booking.
1. Cancellation by the client must be done in writing with at least 24 hours notice.
2. Cancellations within 24 hours of your arrival time the full price of the booking will be payable.
3. Cancellations outside 24 hours of your arrival time the full price, minus a $5 account handling-fee, will be refunded to the client the same way payment was made.
4. If through circumstances beyond our control and acts of god, we are forced to cancel your transfer we reserve the right to arrange alternative transport.
1. We will do our best to provide a transfer service to the client from the requested pick up location detailed in the booking confirmation to the requested drop off location detailed in the booking confirmation.
2. However, circumstances beyond our control may not make this possible in which case Travel Beats cannot be held responsible for any financial or material losses consequential or otherwise. Circumstances beyond our control include but are not restricted to the following:
- Circumstances affecting the client’s or driver’s safety.
- Any accident or incident causing delay. Whether the vehicle carrying the client is directly or indirectly involved or not involved at all.
- Any road closure or restricted access of the intended route along the usual route or otherwise chosen by the driver.
- Delays as a result of weather conditions.
- Un-foreseen traffic delays.
- Any delay as a result of Travel Beats vehicle being detained by police, or any other government official.
- Any delay caused by a third party or parties, including but not be restricted to industrial action, terrorism or vandalism.
Travel Beats do not accept any responsibility for valuables left in our vehicles.
1. Travel Beats Transfers have third party insurance coverage and Public Liability Insurance coverage.
2. We strongly recommend that clients should take out their own holiday insurance.
3. Travel Beats Transfers will take no responsibility for those who are not covered.
1. Please make sure your phone number given on the booking is an operational mobile phone number that will work in Australia as we cannot be held liable for any costs that you may incur, if we are unable to contact you.
2. Please check your mobile phone for text messages on the day of travel so that we can advise you of any delays.
1. We reserve the right to use a different transfer operator in exceptional circumstances; they will be fully registered and Government approved.
2. En route requests to stop for non-essential items are not possible. Exceptions may be allowed on the last transfer of the evening (11:30pm/ 12:00am) only if the rest of the passengers are all at 100% agreeance.
3. It is forbidden to smoke, consume alcohol or use illegal drugs whilst in the transfer vehicle.
4. We reserve the right to refuse onto the vehicle any client who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs or who is considered by the chauffeur to pose a threat to the chauffeur or other passengers.
5. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
1. In the event of a third party supplier being contracted to provide the transfer on behalf of the client, we are not liable for any actions or the consequences of any actions of the third party supplier whilst the client is in the care of the third party supplier. The client shall accept and travel under the public liability insurance of the third party supplier. Any claims arising during the period of the time the client is in the care of the third party supplier must be directed to the third party supplier.
1. The quantity of luggage items allowed depends on the type of vehicle used and destination.
2. All passengers’ luggage must be clearly labelled with the owner’s name.
3. Passengers are limited to one main item of luggage plus normal ‘carry-on’ baggage. Excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking. We reserve the right to charge an extra fee for items exceeding this allowance or actually even refuse to transport the items.
4. If your baggage is a no-show, please contact us immediately as we will need to be made aware of your delay.
5. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to the client's luggage except where there has been negligence on our behalf.
6. Any vehicle operated or controlled by us is fully insured and licensed to carry passengers under Australian law however the client’s luggage is carried entirely at their own risk. No responsibility can be accepted by Travel Beats Transfers for loss or damage. The client should make sure they have contracted appropriate travel insurance to cover this if they require.
1. Any refreshments must be consumed whilst the vehicle is NOT in transit.
Domain of Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall not affect the client’s statutory rights under Australian law.
- Australian law governs these terms and conditions.
All event bookings require full payment up front to secure tickets. We, Travel Beats do not charge a service or booking fee on top of the ticket cost. However in some cases certain agents do have a booking fee attached, these are oncharged as a standard part of the booking procedure for you obtaining these tickets. These costs will be detailed and outlined on our website so you are fully aware of these separate costs.
Each event has their own terms and conditions also in relation to amendments, refunds and cancellations. An outline is provided on our site per event, however please contact us for any specific questions you may have if your answer is not found here. All tickets are refunded at the discretion of the Performers Management.
Please note your name and contact number will be passed onto a third party ticketing agency.
No admin charges from Travel Beats will be incurred for any changes or cancellations for events.
At the time of booking you will be required to provide a minimum of 25% deposit to confirm and secure your reservation. Any credit card provided at the time of booking will not be charged until your requested dates have been confirmed by the accommodation.
Direct deposit options, for Australian accounts only, are available to you for payment. However please note for bookings placed inside the cancellation fee applicable time period, this option will not be available.
Balances are due 28 days prior to your arrival and will be charged automatically. If you would like to use a different card for this payment you will beed to make contact with us and have received confirmation of receipt from us in regards to this information.
Reminders will be sent to those paying via direct deposit a few days prior to due dates to ensure funds are cleared into Travel Beats account.
Cancelled bookings will incur fees, which in some cases can be up to 100% of the cost of your booking. If you choose to cancel your booked components wether prior to commencement or while on holiday a $30 admin fee will apply as well as the individual accommodation and tour operator cancellation charges. The relative property and tour operator terms and conditions will be provided with your booking confirmation email.
We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance to cover any such circumstances.
Accommodation and tour vouchers will be provided to you after final payment has been received and all components are paid in full. You will be required to either print out or show documentation from email and forward to necessary persons on arrival.
Travel Beats has taken care in ensuring the description of services and facilities of accommodation as accurate. As properties are continually being changed, refurbished or upgraded, please note property photos are indicative only.
If you require a specific feature/ facility please ensure you make this a stand out request to our travel consultant prior to booking.
Travel Beats can not be held liable for errors, omissions, temporarily or permanently changed by a property, facilities or services.
Should you, the client, not be happy with the booked accommodation on arrival, you will be liable for the full balance owed. Judged on a case by case circumstance, consideration will be given if you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that they did not receive what was advised.
We certainly do our upmost to satisfy all clients special requests, however we are never able to provide a guarantee.
Travel Beats as an agent for products and services shall not be held liable under any circumstances for any failure by those particular service providers to fulfil any such travel arrangements. Nor for any change, alteration, or error made by those service providers after your booking has been confirmed by them.
Travel Beats and any employees or associates do not accept any responsibility for any assumption, omission, act, or neglect of themselves, the client, for damage, injury or loss to persons or goods.
Travel Beats also carries no responsibility for any accident, injury or property damage, delay or personal loss to you or those travelling with you in connection to any transportation, accommodation or other travel services resulting from any circumstances beyond its control.
Always be aware of local laws and regulations where you travel.
All travel documents are the clients responsibility.
Information and rates are subject to change without notice.
"Non Personal Information" is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
"Personally Identifiable Information" is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our Website. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website.
As a Visitor, you can browse our website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
Links to Other Websites
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We utilize practical protection measures to safeguard against the loss, abuse, and modification of the individual Data under our control. Personal Data is kept in a secured database and always sent out by means of an encrypted SSL method when supported by your web browser. No Web or e-mail transmission is ever totally protected or mistake cost-free. For example, email sent out to or from the Site may not be protected. You must take unique care in deciding what info you send to us by means of e-mail.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us.