Russel Rafting Cairns Pick Up
Russel Rafting Port Douglas Pick Up
The only way to experience pristine rainforest, crystal clear rivers and breathtaking scenery is to take a white water rafting trip. This is not a trip for your average couch potato!
The 2 man sports rafts are deflated and share carried in to the start of the river, this all adds to the hands on adventure. A reasonable level of fitness is required for this tour.
On the river Sports Rafts are group guided. Skilled guides show you how best to negotiate the rapids while maintaining a very safe environment in which you can enjoy the thrills. Our Sports Rafts are super stable. Anyone can do it!
Grade 3 rapids. Rapid grade can vary depending on weather in the area.
8:00am Cairns Accommodation pick ups - travel approx 1 hour south of Cairns to destination
- Prepare and hike along a single file track through the lush rainforest of Wooroonooran National Park to get to the crystal clear waters of the Russell River
- After 3 hours of exhilarating white water rafting it's time to relax and enjoy a picnic lunch at the beautiful Golden Hole area.
4:30pm Approximate return time (5:30pm approx return to Port Douglas)
Included in rate
* $30 Levy is to be PAID ON BOARD on the day of travel
* All rates are valid 01 Apr 2014 - 31 Mar 2015.
* Minimum age 13. Passengers under the age of 18 years must have a parent or guardian sign on their behalf.
* A comprehensive understanding of English is required for this tour.
*All tours are subject to operators own Terms and Conditions