Cultural Evening- Cairns/Northern Beaches Pickup
Rainforest Dining - Cairns/Northern Beaches Pickup
Cultural Evening- Port Douglas Pickup
Rainforest Dining - Port Douglas Pickup
Step into a magical place - the rainforest at night - and in this timeless setting relax with the warm glow of Australian hospitality and fabulous food and Australian wines.
Choose from two different evenings to suit your tastes and your budget
6:00pm- 6:30pm Cairns and Northern Beaches pick ups
- Two local indigenous brothers sharing some of their remarkable culture with you during the evening, in a setting where they adventured as children.
- The rainforest setting is the natural, authentic backdrop for this spiritual and mystical culture, a performance unique to Flames of the Forest, where you will learn about their timeless oral traditions in an intimate and personal setting.
- This evening of candlelit drama, tropical dining, authentic Aboriginal culture explored through story telling and music is all inclusive
- It is a must-do for anyone interested in history, Aboriginal culture, the rainforest, meeting new people (you will be seated on a table of 10) and great Australian food! All in one magical candle-lit experience in the rainforest, conveniently located near Port Douglas, Palm Cove and Cairns.
- An evening you will never forget
- Surrounded on all sides by the rainforest, the spectacle of the setting will take your breath away, as you dine on a tropical tasting menu and premium wines.
- Perfect for honeymooners, small wedding receptions, those seeking the unique, lovers of nature, delicious food, new tastes, birthdays or as a gift. (own table)
- Enjoy the sounds of a solo acoustic guitarist
10:30pm - Dining completes and transfers back to accommodation comences
* Children are not catered for. Allergies to food are catered for with prior notice.
* This evening is not suitable for vegetarians.
Included in rate
* All rates are valid 01 Apr 2015 - 31 Mar 2016.
* Child is considered 6 years to 16 years. Children under the age of 6 years are not catered for.
*All tours are subject to operators own Terms and Conditions