30 Minute Balloon
Additional 30 minute flight
For a truly memorable experience, try a hot air balloon flight at dawn over the Atherton Tablelands. Our giant balloons accommodate up to 20 people, and glide gently over the bushland & farms of the Mareeba Valley which is regarded as Australia’s best ballooning location with over 300 days
of Sunshine every year, even when it’s raining on the coast.
4:10am Pick ups from Cairns
- Drive up to Mareeba while it's still dark
- Enjoy a beautiful sunrise
- Spectacular 30 minute scenic hot air balloon ride
- Once your flight lands you will board the coach and chase the balloon across the country side to its second landing point, and then join in the fun of our pack-up games. We will then show you photographs taken during your flight, with an option to purchase before being returned to your accommodation.
10:30am Return to Cairns
Included in rate
Port Douglas departures available for groups on request
* $30 Civil aviation and other insurance charges, take off / landing fees, transfer costs, GST & administration charges is to be PAID ON BOARD on the day of travel.
Conditions: Minimum age: 4 years
Ballooning is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
You must be able to climb in and out of the basket unaided using the footholds as this is a CASA safety regulation
White or light coloured clothing is not recommended as it is easily stained by the red volcanic soil of the Tablelands
* All rates are valid 01 Apr 2014 - 31 Mar 2015. Child rate is 4 - 14.
* Family rate is 2 Adults + 2 Children
*All tours are subject to operators own Terms and Conditions