Falls n Fun
The diverse scenery of the Atherton Tablelands stirs the imagination with rolling grassy hills contrasting against deep rainforest gullies and dense eucalypt mountains. Majestic, cascading waterfalls, volcanic craters and birdlife of every description are playing wildly in the treetops.
- 7:45am Cairns pick ups - approx
- Babinda Boulders - Rainforest, the oldest living history museum, short walk, talk, swim in crystal clear mountain water... AMAZING
- Josephine Falls - Amazing three stage rainforest waterfall that has the most awesome swimming hole in Australia
- Tea House - I can't tell you too much but, we take our food very seriously and you will not be disappointed...!!
- Milla Milla Falls - Are you ready to swim behind a 30 meter (100 foot) waterfall? If not let us help take you
- Lake Eacham - Lake Eacham is a volcanic crater lake over 60 meters deep and was created by underground pressure that eventually erupts and leaves a large crater
- Yungabarra - Our last stop is a very special one, we are looking for a very special creature called a Platypus
- 8:00pm- 8:30pm Return
Included in rate
* This tour is most popular with backpackers but so much fun for everyone! Get into the spirit!
* All rates are valid 01 Apr 2014 - 31 Mar 2015. Child rate is 4 - 14.
* All tours are subject to operators own Terms and Conditions