The tour is operated using the latest GPS activated technology providing over 3hrs of commentary, delivered with sound effects and music, creating a truly memorable experience. Systems will be provided on day of travel. Feel free to bring your own earphones (3.5mm) or purchase for $3.00.
Discover the unique wilderness area of the World Heritage listed rainforests of both Cape Tribulation & iconic Mossman Gorge. Experience our accredited Eco-Certified tour.
7:00am Cairns Departure
- Short tour of Port Douglas before we then continue north through sugarcane and the giant Great Dividing Range arriving at the mighty Daintree River.
- There you will catch a river boat and be guided down the Daintree River where there's a good chance of catching a glimpse of a lazy crocodile or two, tree snakes, pythons and water birds.
- Enjoy a lunch in a rainforest setting and take time to refresh with a swimming opportunity.
- Stroll along idyllic Cape Tribulation Beach to the Kulki lookout and observe where two of the world's natural wonders converge - the rainforest gives way to white sand and fringing coral reef!
- Wind through the rainforest of the Alexandra Range, to enjoy this spectacular lookout over the Daintree River estuary, Snapper Island and beyond to the Coral Sea.
- arrive at the New Mossman Gorge Gateway Centre. This is a special place of significance to the local Ku Ku Yalanji people. We are transferred by eco-friendly open electric vehicles, which quietly wind their way into the tranquil gorge surrounds.
- Enjoy an interpretive guided walk of the gorge and experience this ancient rainforest firsthand, or instead (subject to water volume) enjoy a refreshing swim.
Included in rate
* A small fuel levy may apply.
* All rates are valid 01 Apr 2015 - 31 Mar 2016. Child rate is 4 - 14.
* Family rate is 2 Adults + 2 Children
*All tours are subject to operators own Terms and Conditions