Ngadiku Dreamtime Walks
7:30am Cairns pick ups, 8:00am Northern Beaches pick ups, 8:40am Port Douglas pick ups
- Drive one of Australia's most scenic coastal drives as you head north of Port Douglas to Cooya Beach (Kuku Kuku). This special place is a traditional fishing ground of the Kuku Yalanji people.
- This unique coastal place has three diverse ecosystems – beach, mangroves and coastal reef – that are connected to each other by the ever changing mudflats and tidal lagoons.
- Learn about bush tucker and medicines before enjoying home- made damper and the of catch of the day
- Enjoy and share in an authentic Aboriginal art experience with Binna, Artist in residence. Learn about the Dreamtime, animals and stories of country of the Aboriginal people of the Mossman region. Take home a memento of your time with Binna
- Lunch: specially designed menu featuring predominantly locally sourced produce infused with Indigenous bush ingredients
- Nestled in the World Heritage Listed Daintree Rainforest, Mossman Gorge contains the oldest, continuously surviving rainforest on earth. Experience this pristine natural wonder, with a guided rainforest walk with Adventure North's qualified guide who will unlock the secrets of this fascinating ecosystem. You will see strange primitive plants and there is time for a swim in this magical rainforest environment, so don’t forget your swimmers.
Included in rate
* Need a minimum of 4 passengers to run. You will be notified if numbers have not been met.
* Please note tour can operate in reverse depending on tides at Cooya Beach
* All rates are valid 01 Apr 2015 - 31 Mar 2016. Child rate is 3 - 14.
* Family rate is 2 Adults + 2 Children
*All tours are subject to operators own Terms and Conditions